Candy Dish by Gien, Paris Paris
Love Paris! This romantic and whimsical candy dish depicts the incomparable city along the Seine in a watercolor style with many familiar sights and charming details that engender our love and feelings of luxury. Perfect for candy or keepsakes. Dishwasher safe.
Measures 6.3/4" x 6. 3/4"
The Faiencerie de Gien was founded in 1821 in the town of Gien on the Loire Rivere. The company is a member of the prestigious Comite Colbert, a consortium of the most recognized French luxury brands.
Matching tabletop pieces in store. E-mail email@example.com or telephone (504) 891-1026.
Where are you located?
- La Riviere Confiserie is located at 3719 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115
How can I contact you?
- Feel free to call us at the shop at (504) 891-1026. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your store hours?
- La Riviere Confiserie is open Tuesday - Friday from 10am - 5pm. Saturday from 10am - 6pm. Our online shop is available to you 24/7. :)
How soon do you ship the orders?
- We ship every order within 24hrs of purchase.
How does the candy survive shipping?
- The candies are wrapped and boxed with care. We do not ship chocolates in warmer weather.
What is so special about your candy?
- It's French! (ha!)... In all of our products, quality is key. Many of our items feature natural ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients and many are produced using the same quality recipes passed down through generations of French families or are they are awarding winning artisanal innovations; delightful twists in the creation while keeping with tradition.
Are all your products really from France?
- Oui, they are really from France.
Does the candy expire?
- Yes, Many of our imported candies and savories are made without preservatives or artificial ingredients and therefore they do have a best enjoyed by date. For example, the Henri Le Roux caramels have a one month period in which they should be enjoyed. Other candies last 6 months and those made with honey like the nougat or the prasline made with caramalized nuts and sugar will last up to a year. We do our best to provide you with this information in the details of the product. Please feel free to e-mail us if you have any questions. Our promise is to provide you with wonderful service and fresh quality artisanal sweets made in France.
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 3 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 3 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition".
- Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- within 3 calendar days of the delivery date (after 3 days no returns are allowed)
- must not be a special order or a custom order
- unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 3 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 3 days if you intend to return ANY item sent from our store. Items returned to us AFTER 3 days and WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include La Riviere Confiserie, LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Returns & Claims
- Most La Riviere Confiserie products are handcrafted and may have some slight variation in size or color. These are not considered flaws
- All damages or discrepancies must be reported within 5 days of receipt of goods. It is important to describe the damage on the delivery receipt or electronic clipboard of carrier. If the shipment is signed for in good condition, but concealed damage has occurred, customer must request an inspection of the damaged goods. The original packaging must be kept.
- Any merchandise returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number issued by La Riviere Confiserie and earthenware or candy bowls are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Any unauthorized returns will be refused and La Riviere Confiserie will not be responsible for freight charges.
- La Riviere Confiserie LLC shall not be liable for damages for any purchase hereunder. Claims for damages shall be limited to the replacement, or refund of the purchase price.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of La Riviere Confiserie, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to La Riviere Confiserie, LLC. Copyright 2003, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with La Riviere Confiserie, LLC or purchasing La Riviere Confiserie, LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with La Riviere Confiserie, LLC or to purchase La Riviere Confiserie, LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by La Riviere Confiserie, LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of La Riviere Confiserie, LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of La Riviere Confiserie, LLC.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. La Riviere Confiserie, LLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. La Riviere Confiserie, LLC does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
La Riviere Confiserie, LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if La Riviere Confiserie, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a La Riviere Confiserie, LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. La Riviere Confiserie, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by La Riviere Confiserie, LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
La Riviere Confiserie, LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to La Riviere Confiserie, LLC.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of La Riviere Confiserie, LLC products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of La Riviere Confiserie, LLC products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. La Riviere Confiserie, LLC's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. La Riviere Confiserie, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a La Riviere Confiserie, LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
La Riviere Confiserie, LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to La Riviere Confiserie, LLC in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless La Riviere Confiserie, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with La Riviere Confiserie, LLC, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of La Riviere Confiserie, LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, La Riviere Confiserie, LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).